Pearls are very delicate and require special treatment. Take good care of your pearls and you will enjoy their beauty for many years to come J
- I recommend that you clean your pearls regularly to remove any dirt – simply wipe the pearls with a moist cloth.
- You should put on your pearls only after you’ve applied your makeup, hair spray or perfume as chemicals can damage them.
- Store them separately from other jewelry pieces as they might scratch your pearls.
- Keep pearls in a separate box or silk bag, not a plastic bag! You should not store your pearls for a long time in a closed space with no air circulation. Take them out regularly and wear them.
- Keep in mind that pearl necklaces have to be restrung regularly.